Responsible for personal data: Jose Angel Cernuda Arosemena with address in Torrejón de Ardoz, Madrid 28850 Spain, hereinafter THE WEBSITE MANAGER, and whose contact email is firstname.lastname@example.org
Data requested on the website and purpose of the treatment.
- Name, surname and email in the contact forms: to make any direct contact with THE WEBSITE MANAGER, either to raise doubts, comments, suggestions, request a service or product, or any other information. Failure to provide the minimum necessary personal data will make it impossible for THE WEBSITE MANAGER to respond to the request.
- Name and email: to be able to make comments on the blog of the website.
- Name, surname, address, telephone, email, tax identification number: this information will be requested at the time of payment of the service, this to process everything related to the client.
- Name, telephone, and email for newsletter: with the due express and voluntary consent of the owner of the data, the minimum information necessary to send an automated commercial newsletter will be requested on the website, where advertising, promotions and other information of the services and / or products offered by THE WEBSITE MANAGER WILL be informed about advertising, promotions and other information of the services and / or products offered by THE WEBSITE MANAGER
- Email: the email will be requested to access the customer area, according to the data provided at the time of creating the account.
If the user is under 16 years of age, he must have the authorization of his parents or legal guardians to deliver his personal data. THE MANAGER OF THE WEBSITE has no way to effectively check the age of the users, so it is exempt from any responsibility, if the user does not comply with what is indicated herein.
THE MANAGER OF THE WEBSITE always will ensure that the use that is given to the website, the contents, and the processing of the personal data of the
user, they are done in the most correct way. To do this, the user may always exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation, portability, oblivion or opposition, all in faithful compliance with the guidelines of the laws governing the matter, writing to the email@example.com.
At no time WILL THE WEBSITE MANAGER share with third parties the data it holds. In case of doing so to comply with the services contracted by any participant, send the newsletter, comply with legal requirements or for the administration of the website, the appropriate confidentiality agreements between the parties will be provided.
The links to third parties that can be found on the website have privacy policies outside THE WEBSITE MANAGER. Access to these sites must be the responsibility of the user, being his responsibility to know them and his decision to accept them or not.
The website has 4 types of forms:
Contact: the user, client or participant can find forms that will facilitate communication with THE WEBSITE MANAGER, to raise doubts, comments, request a quote, book any of the services offered on the website or demand any right you have. Failure to provide the minimum necessary personal data will make it impossible for THE WEBSITE MANAGER to respond to the request. This processing will be considered legitimate because it is part of a pre-contractual diligence. The server of the website and the email of THE WEBSITE MANAGER will be in charge of the treatment.
Advertising: users, buyers or participants will be asked for their express and voluntary consent to deliver to THE WEBSITE MANAGER, the minimum data necessary to send advertising and commercial information related to the services and / or products offered by THE WEBSITE MANAGER, so that it is added to an automated email marketing file managed by the processor below. The processing of the personal data found in this section has been done with the consent of the owner of the data.
For comments on the blog: in order to avoid spam, inappropriate messages, and make a correct follow-up, the user will be asked for his name, email and website to identify him in the comments he wishes to make in the blog entries. This data will be visible to other users of the website. If you do not want the data to be visible by other people, you must contact THE WEBSITE MANAGER at the email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The server of the website will oversee the treatment and that will be carried out with the consent of the owner of the data.
To process the request for the service: users, customers or participants will be asked for their data so that THE WEBSITE MANAGER can process the services requested by the client. Legitimate processing of personal data due to the contractual relationship that exists with the client or participant. The data will be stored on the website server.
THE WEBSITE MANAGER needs the support of third parties to adequately offer its services and products, with which it enters into the appropriate confidentiality agreements and verifies compliance with the regulations on the protection of personal data.
The data provided to these third parties may not be used for other purposes not authorized by the owner of the data.
In compliance with the principles of information and transparency, it is made known that these third parties are:
- MailerLite: Subscription list manager service. This service is managed by (a) MailerLite Limited, an Irish registered company at Ground Floor, 71 Lower Baggot Street, Dublin 2, D02 P593, Ireland, if the Customer’s billing address on the applicable Order Form is located in the EEA, UK and Switzerland; or (b) MailerLite, Inc., a Delaware corporation at 548 Market St, PMB 98174, San Francisco, CA 94104-5401, United States, if the Customer’s billing address on the applicable Order Form is located anywhere else in the world. For legal information: https://www.mailerlite.com/legal
In cases of props, THE WEBSITE MANAGER may use applications or tools that have not been included or named in this list, the foregoing as it is a better option that contributes to the performance of a certain task; if this happens, THE WEBSITE MANAGER will notify its users, clients, or participants of this situation, as the case may be.
POLICIES RELATED TO THE NEWSLETTER
These policies will be understood at all times as a complementary part of the terms and conditions set forth on the website, both being of equal application at the time of a dispute. The privacy and intellectual property policy applied will be the same as that set out in the terms and conditions of the website.
It will be understood as “newsletter” to the digital newsletter that THE WEBSITE MANAGER makes periodically and that it sends to its subscribers through an external email service provider, to which the user has voluntarily subscribed.
THE WEBSITE MANAGER is not obliged to send the newsletter in defined periods of time, so it is totally free to do so when it deems appropriate. The user may at any time exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation or opposition by following the instructions that can be found in the footer of the newsletter.
The user must not share their content with third parties, as this would violate the copyright of THE WEBSITE MANAGER. The only possible distribution channel is the one managed and/or authorized by THE WEBSITE MANAGER.
THE MANAGER OF THE WEBSITE will not be responsible for the content of third parties exposed in the newsletter, any controversy that arises must be dealt with directly with the person or company of which mention is made.
All the material that is exposed in the newsletter is protected by copyright in favor of THE WEBSITE MANAGER, and in the case of belonging to third parties, it will be understood that THE WEBSITE MANAGER has the due authorization to use it as agreed with the author.
DURATION OF TREATMENT
In the case of personal data provided for billing and purchase of products or services, they will be kept for the time legally applicable by the platform that performs the billing.
In the case of personal data provided for electronic commercial newsletters and comments on the blog, it will be for as long as the owner of the data wishes to remain on the subscription list, so you can unsubscribe at the time you wish, automatically as indicated in each newsletter, or by writing to the email email@example.com